Seraphiel - The Angel of Silence

 Seraphiel - The Angel of Silence

by

Ouroboros

Back Story Foretold:   

    In my blog post I talked about the psychotic alter-ego, where I take upon the name of Seraphiel, a Brilliant One of Love and Justice as depicted to take in the true demeanor of this being, I am a strong believer that Love is the most powerful endless source of energy that any being can tap into and with it can bring out the Justice in filling in the balance and beauty of life. The reason why I choose to name the Seraph name as the Angel of Silence rather than the Brilliant One of Love and Justice was that silence is also, a way to improve and to solidify inner strength. 

Angelological History:

    We are surrounded by sound waves, vibrations, and frequencies that it is hard to find the quietness in our reality. We mimic what we think are saviors, we retreat from those that we think are a threat, and we follow rather than lead at times. We must come together as one but for that to be, sometimes our messages into the world should be unspoken and expressed with our actions. Words are loud, but silence is heard louder, and quiet is seen as a deed of benevolence. 

    I took the name of Seraphiel like of the book of Enoch because he was a Seraphim (Highest Rank of Angels that protect the throne of God), but he is the prince of all the angels in heaven. Seraphiel is unmentioned due to the secrecy of his purpose of existence. Seraphiel in Hebrew stands for the Prince of the Highest Rank of Angels. Why is my connection with him? My bio-dad had the name chosen for his firstborn but through a technicality, I was born ahead of his son with his wife. Its a long, long story, but the name was meant for me, but I take this name because I have a connection to the supernatural, paranormal, magick, metaphysics, psychicism, and mysticism. 

Personified in Physical Form:

    My alias is Seraphiel, but that is my code name if you will. My alias is Ouroboros and I will explain the Ouroboros in my next post. What is the whole point of this Angelological History, comparison of persona, and this identity change, you may ask, am I right? It is to reveal my position that I feel I must assume because most of us want to share our story, want to reveal the truth behind this prejudice, and want to break free from this bind. I share my stories, but to truly make an impact, my blog's purpose or direction of growth is that I, not only share my stories but share your stories for you. Call me whatever you like? Advocate? Daredevil? Heretic? Joker in the Pack? Crazy? All of these and more are valid because it is bold, transparent, naked, and real. 

Reason For My Blog:

    I don't need to know your identity, I don't need to know anything but an alias you want to go by and your story. Contact me by email, through a comment, through my social media, and/or however is possible. I will leave all of my contact info, so we can converse and I can bring your truth, your experience, your hardship, and your path's challenges, obstacles, ordeals, tribulations, and conflicts. Let me be your ear, your voice, just lend me your eyes and your feelings. I will be your shepherd only in revelation. I will protect your identity, I will take your quest in confidence to protect your origins, I will be there for you all.

Social Media/Contact Info:

  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/seraphael.cetra
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/ouroboros0729
  • Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dbpsychnurse/
  • Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/seraphaelcetra/
  • Email: inc.gps2022@gmail.com


Conclusion of this Post:

    Please contact, comment, ask me questions? I am an open book and thank you for your time and support. I appreciate and care for all of you.



That's Me and I am not Scared to be there for you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself: Heal From Your Past

Stigma Exposed from Establishments in Orange County, CA

Soul-Care Method to Self Discovery in Mental Health