Brotherhood and Sisterhood

 


Brotherhood & Sisterhood

by

Ouroboros

#mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthfamily #WeStandTogether #LoveisEternal #Brotherhood&Sisterhood

Back Story & Present Occurrence

    I have been reading posts on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, Twitter, and even Grindr, that how we focus on the terrors in our lives. When I read your posts, it breaks my own heart because I can feel your pain, your struggle, the tears on your face, and seeing the same look on your face that you desperately are crying out for help while simultaneously losing all hope and faith in this challenge. You have no idea how much it affects me, how much it angers me, and how much it motivates me to try harder to help the ones I can. I am a simple man yet the complex individual that sometimes I am battling my caliber on my own since no one can compare or relate at times. That is why I am inspired to type this post in conjunction to acknowledge all of you surviving, struggling, fighting, searching, uniting, beginning, and changing to surpass this stigma from within ourselves as well as those outside we share our lives within one way, shape, or form.

The Epiphany of Us Standing Alone

    Often times, it seems easier to just break every tie with those you love, you hate, and the ties with yourself because you feel it will lift the suffering that you think you are inflicting by knowing them, interacting with them, and for them bonded with you. Standing alone can only take you that far and take it from someone that prefers to work alone, but I am learning to embrace asking for help, asking for attention, asking for human decency, asking for respect, and asking for my place to be known. No battle can become victorious without losing, giving up, surrendering, and falling in defeat. The war becomes lost when you thoughts consider failure, your heart feels like you failed, and when you tell yourself you have failed. Let me tell you this, if you lose you have not failed, if you gave up you are not a failure, when you surrender it is not a failure, and when you are defeated that is not failure. You know what those hard lessons promote? Take a guess if you want? Okay fine I will tell you and that is strength, power, honor, dedication, commitment, and overall humility. These will bring victory, will move you to win, and will always be triumphant 

Deficiencies and Stigma Bound

    The reality is these notions break us apart. You know being and pertaining to Mental Illness, Addiction, Co-occurring (f.k.a., Dual Diagnosis), Comorbidity, Polysubstance Abuse, Behavioral Health, Learning Disabilities, Eating Disorders, Criminal Behavior, Rape Survivor, Trauma Warrior, and all of these Supporters of these people. Guess what? Screw these labels, screw these meanings that have been placed on us to be the definition, to be their puppet, to be their pawn in this twisted game. Do you ask who THEY are? THEY are the ones who instead of loving us hate us, the ones instead of giving us our equal place they steal it unfairly, the ones who witness Social Inequality and Social Injustice are as guilty as the ones presenting this, and everyone that engage in discrimination, prejudice, covert biased, underlined stigmatizing everyone that may fit the description in their imaginary book. That is why I will not falter in uniting us to be strong and succeed.

Unity and Duality is Our True Weapon

    We do not stand alone, we stand together. Our arsenal is in the bond we create and form with those we make contact with, to those who are in the same place that we were in that needed someone, that needed help, and that needed someone to sustain the hope and faith they were losing. How we will battle is not through force, not through violence, and not through reciprocating hatred to those who show hatred to us. We will fight by first loving ourselves that will be our indestructible shield that nothing and no one can break through no matter how much they try. We will fight by then raising our incredible and ever piercing bladed sword up with our pride, our honor, and our courage to defend and save everyone that needs us even if we are outnumbered and even when we feel like we are about to lose, we matter enough to offer a partnership to another. And how we will win this battle, is when the truth unfolds, secrets become revealed, and laws become rights. How we will make this so, is by uniting and bonding, & accepting and embracing our opposing side the duality that brings purpose, reason, and motive to keep walking the march that seems forever and never-ending. We are the weapon.

Closing & Conclusion

    Although we do not share the same blood, the same genes, the same lifestyle, all of you to me are my brothers and my sisters that I love very much. You ask how can you love me if you don't know me? Can your capacity of love be that wide and spacious for everyone? My answer to the first question is even if I don't know you or one day we will my love will be there as long as I breathe air in this world, someone here loves you for the way you are and the way you live your life in the side of goodness and for the better you. The answer to the second question is yes, I have never learned how to hate and don't want to, so I know I can only love and love has many variations and that is truly beautiful. The only cruel part about this is that I won't be able to meet everyone or talk to the ones I have never met because I am not God or omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent, I am just a creation that wants to love and inspire others creations that need a light to fill the void of nothingness that everyone should never walk with ever on their own. This is our Brotherhood & Sisterhood, and I am proud to have met you, soon to meet, and hopefully meet each other. Thank you for your time and attention. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself: Heal From Your Past

Stigma Exposed from Establishments in Orange County, CA

Soul-Care Method to Self Discovery in Mental Health