Astrology + Elements + Science + Psychology + Symbolism = Mental Well-Being Part I

Astrology + Elements + Science + Psychology + Symbolism = Mental Well-Being Part I

by

Ouroboros

    Welcome to another blog reading, I hope you find this theory of mine extraordinary and revolutionary in a way. You see with my mental illness diagnosis, my mind wonders and needs to find patterns. So a coping mechanism I, use is research and solution. So I am going to give a special thank you to Masashi Kishimoto for creating "Naruto," where I was inspired and of course became a mega-fan. The reason I give credit is due to in the Anime Plot of Naruto, Chakra has five elements to use: lightning, earth, water, fire, and air. But also, each element combined with another element and create what the show calls "Kekkai Genkai," or a rare gift or birth specialty. 

    Although my elemental combinations differ, it is thanks to this author and cartoon series that I can create combination forms of my own. Now you ask what's the point of this, well aren't you all interested in astrology and how these signs bring forth correspondence to those born under a particular sign. How does this help mental illness and bring well-being? Aren't we all finding comfort in something that especially talks about us in detail of being heard, understood, and agree as such/ Well this is Mental Well-Being and a distraction-based coping mechanism.

In the next part of my blog, I will describe and articulate on astrology signs, elemental grouping, element association, elemental connectivity, psychological contribution, and symbolism comparison.

Astrology Signs (Full)

  • Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Sagittarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius
  • Pisces
    Now we all know the 12 signs of a month and day. A thing is people either forget or don't know of is that their cusps, which a person is born three days before or after the next sign holds their original sign with highlights of the next, which contributes to more importance. Then, those born on the equinox or solstice of seasons have both signs fully 100 percent, which play more contributions. Okay now, three of those signs pertain to one out of the four elements. Some of you may be questioning, what about the fifth element? or I thought there were 5 elements? Yes, there are five, but I will reveal more info as you read.

Elemental Grouping of Astrological Signs
  • Earth element = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
  • Water element - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
  • Fire element = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
  • Air element = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
    Now the question is where is the fifth element? Hold your horses I will get to that but another question I would consider is "Why are three signs the same element yet act so different to one another of the same element? Well here is my theory, those elements have a second element embedded in them which creates an elemental combination form. So here is the display:

Astrology Signs and Combination Forms:

  • Aries [Fire (F) + Water (W)]
  • Taurus [Earth (E) + Fire (F)]
  • Gemini [Air (A) + Fire (F)]
  • Cancer (W + E)
  • Leo (F + A)
  • Virgo (E + W)
  • Libra (A + E)
  • Scorpio (W + F)
  • Sagittarius (F + E)
  • Capricorn (E + A)
  • Aquarius (A + W)
  • Pisces (W + A)
Now here is the science and psychology come into play. In science (chemistry), every substance may contain one or more of these forms. 

Substance Forms
  • Energy
  • Solid
  • Liquid
  • Plasma
  • Gas
So now in elemental natures, one out of the five elements contribute in division of these five forms. Now I will explain it in this way to make it easier.

Element to Science Equivalence
  • Lightning (L) = Energy
  • Earth = Solid
  • Water = Liquid
  • Fire = Plasma
  • Air = Gas
Now I will express the elemental combination of each element in five forms. You may agree or not but I hope you find this fascinated. Before  I will describe how each element is found in balance as well. 

Balance of Elements 

"> is stronger than    < is weaker than    - is negation/cancel out    + boost/mix well"
  • L > E
    • L < A
      • L - F
        • L + W
  • E > W
    • E < L
      • E - A
        • E + F
  • W > F
    • W < E
      • W - A
        • W + L
  • F > A
    • F < W
      • F - L
        • F + E
  • A > L
    • A < F
      • A - E
        • A + W
    How the tale goes is that Lighting came from the heavens down to Earth, while the Earth consumes the water, the Water extinguishes the Fire, Fire feasts on the Air, and the Air pushes the direction of the lightning bolt. Pretty remarkable, am I right? For those with a mental health diagnosis, does this information suffice your racing thoughts, your anxiety, your boredom, and your reason for knowing? If it does I am quite happy that I brought you a moment of relief. This is what helps me at times. Well, I am going to end with the elemental combinations of each sign but I won't continue in detail until I get at least 100 views or more on my part of this information. Call it incentive because there's this saying I truly believe in and that is "Power without knowledge is reckless and Knowledge without power is useless." Here are the combinations of each sign.

Astrological Signs Elemental Combination Forms
  • Aries (F + W) = Geyser
  • Taurus (E + F) = Metal
  • Gemini (A + F) = Mirage/Levity (will explain why 2 in part II of this blog)
  • Cancer (W + E) = Glacier
  • Leo (F + A) = Smoke
  • Virgo (E + W) = Gemstone
  • Libra (A + E) = Blood/Dust
  • Scorpio (W + F) = Cloud
  • Sagittarius (F + E) = Lava
  • Capricorn (E + A) = Sand
  • Aquarius (A + W) = Wood/Mirror
  • Pisces (W + A) = Snow
    So if you want the Part II of this blog, my requirements are below thank you for reading and I hope to have you again read my blog. Any comments please do so without worry. I love criticism to improve myself. I hope this information fancies your interest in part two. In part two, I will break down the five forms for each element, I will, reveal how the lightning element comes to birth, and also, what the combination forms signify and also, compatibility with others, and how to find a possible partner or friend.

Requirements for Part II to be Published:
  • At least 20 comments and/or; 
  • At least 100 views and/or;
  • A combination of 50 views with 10 comments
See you soon and thanks for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma Exposed from Establishments in Orange County, CA

Love Yourself: Heal From Your Past

Soul-Care Method to Self Discovery in Mental Health